Slam Book Quotes For Friends
- Treat your life as a sea,
your heart as seashore,
and friends like waves.
It never matters how many waves are there.
What matters is how many waves touched the seashore.
- Remember me ever
forget me never
this is my prayer.
- Hour to hour
Day to Day
Week to Week
Month to Month
But my love
Never passes from you.
- Add (+) your friends
Subtract (-) Your enemies
Multiply (x) Your joys
Divide (/) Your sorrows.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― J.K. Rowling
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “My heart is warm with the friends I make, And better friends I’ll not be knowing, Yet there isn’t a train I wouldn’t take, No matter where it’s going.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” ― Charles William Eliot
- “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.” ― Groucho Marx
- “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
- “I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.”
― Jane Austen
- “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever” ― Dave Matthews Band
Permanent link to this article: https://name-fame.com/quotes/slam-book-quotes-for-friends/