1) One must have insight in to people. Having an insight in to oneself is an excellent start. *
2) Goal must be SMART i.e. they must have the following: Smart, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic, Time-bound.
3) Enthusiasm is infections. If the speaker is enthusiastic, the listener also feels lively.
4) The real morning of the speaker’s message is conveyed through the eyes.
5) Having a positive mental attitude usually creates and sustains rapport.
6) Disagreement between verbal and nonverbal message can create mistrust about the speaker the body doesn’t lie.
7) The manager asks how and when; the leader asks what and why.
8) The manager focuses on systems and structure; the leader focuses on people.
9) Leader visible appeals to the best in each person Problem-solver, advice-giver, cheerleader.
10) There is Island to the opportunity, In between there is many of difficulties.
11) Good people are always respectable when they are talking too much they are spoiling their name – fame.
12) Happiness is virtue, unhappiness is sin.
13) Forgetting good things is not good. But, we have to forget the bad things.
14) Doesn’t be afraid to challenge the pros even in their own backyard.
15) You don’t know what you can get away with until you try.
Image source: Google images