- When anger rises, think of the consequences.
- Best answer to anger is silence.
- Whatever begins in anger ends in shame? – Benjamin Franklin
- An anger man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes. – Cato
- Anger is the wind which blows out the lamp of the mind. – Robert Green
- Anger is short madness – Horace
- Every time you get angry, you poison your own system. – Alfred Montapret
- Anger and intolerance is the enemy for correct understanding. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. – Mark Twain
- The sharpest sword is a word spoken in wrath. – Gautama Buddha
- Anger is condition in which tongue work faster than mind . – Anonymous
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.― Maya Angelou
- Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world. – William Shenstone
- “When angry, count for four. When very angry, swear.” – Mark Twain
- “Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “It is wise to direct your anger towards problems — not people; to focus your energies on answers — not excuses.” – William Arthur Ward.
Follow me on Twitter
Image Source: Google images