The word “Karma” is derived from Sanskrit. Everyone know about the Newton’s law of motion, “for every action there an equal but opposite reaction”.
When you show a negative power in word, thought, or action, the same negative power will come back to you. Reading law of karma is very important as it changes you life.
Law of Karma
- Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
- Those who hurt you will eventually screw themselves up and if you are lucky God will let you watch.
- Even good player will someday be the toy of a better player; it’s called karma.
- Do good and good will come to you.
- Karma never loses an address.
- Karma cleanse: be grateful, act with love, watch your attitude and forgive.
- karma has no deadline.
- I saw that – karma
- You have go through the worst to get the best.
- What goes around comes around.
- When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird dies, ants eat it. Circumstances change at any time. Don’t devalue or hurt anyone in this life. You may be powerful today but time is more powerful than you.
- Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate, let it go, set it free, and karma will y=take care of what is meant to be.
- Karma – the universal law of cause and you reap what you sow.
- Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over.
- Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.
- He whom passively accepts is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really co-operating with it.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Keep calm and let karma finish it.
- Karma is like a rubber-band: it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.
- Karma has no problem getting back in touch with you when need be.one tree can be made into a million match sticks, but only one match stick is needed to burn a million trees.
- Let the player play, let the haters hate. And let karma handle their fate.
- People who create their own drama deserve their own karma.
- Worthless people blame their karma.
- The evil you do remains with you: the good you do, comes back to you.