Living in overseas countries, or simply visiting, or going long drive are an wonderful and In Japan there are many things to follow, but here are some important lessons from Japan that we must learn.
2. Ability: The incredible architects, for example, building swayed but did not fall.
3. The Order: No looting shops. No honking and no overtaking on the roads. Just sheer understanding.
4. Dignity: Disciplined queues for water and groceries. Not a rough word or a crude gesture.
5. Sacrifice: Fifty workers stayed back to pump sea water in the nuclear reactors. How will they ever be repaid?
6. Tenderness: Restaurants cut prices. An unguarded ATM is left alone. The strong cared for the weak.
7. The Training: The old and the children, everyone knew exactly what to do and they did just that.
8. The Media: The showed magnificent restraint in the bulletins. No silly reporters. Only calm reportage.
9. The Conscience: When the power went off in a store, people put things back on the shelves and left quietly.
10. Grace: People bought only what they needed for present, so everybody could get something.
follow me on Twitter and facebook