Life Lessons – Every minute in our life is an experience. We can either pick to learn something from it or let it pass us by.
Always your experiences help you to develop a well perception on life and trust it is your perception that decides your future success.
When you are seeing the good & staying nosy, it will contest you to learn from every experience. We will nurture in ways we never assumed possible. Adopt this mentality in your working, it enhance your perspective .
- Life is not a marathon; it is a sequence of sprints.
- You rarely have doubts when you have the courage to flop.
- It is easy to get motivated but hard to stay disciplined.
- Focus on being productive, not busy.
- Once you find your dream, risk everything to make it come true.
- Most people quit because they look how far they have to go, not how far they have come.
- Your state of mind is the most important factor in the outcome of your life.
- Those whose names are worth remembering never lived a life of ease.
- You can take what life gives you or you can take what you want from life. Your choice.
- No one is fearless. The difference between achievers and everyone else is that they take action despite their fears.
- Everyone faces obstacles. How you deal with those obstacles defines who you are and determines how successful you are in life.
- Don’t sit around and wait for someone else to make the change you want to see.
- Jealousy comes from counting others blessings instead of your own.
- Worrying never changes the outcome.
- If you don’t help yourself, you can’t help anyone else.
- Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are.
- Beliefs give direction to your life. Stand for something.