- You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- A life of sacrifice is the pinnacle of art and is fall of true joy.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- God is truth.
- Hate is the subtlest form of violence.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- Faith only begins where reason falters.
- I will not be a traitor to god to please the whole world.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Indolence is a delightful but distressing state; we must be doing something to be happy.
Follow me on Twitter
Skip to comment form