- We spend our days waiting for the ideal paths to appear in front of us. But…. what we forget is, paths are made by walking; not by waiting.
- Minds are like parachutes. They work best when open.
- Be bold when you lose. But be calm when you win.
- “Life is a fingerprint, can’t be duplicated. So make best impression in it.
- A winner never quit but a quitter never wins, so choose the best one.
- Memory is the treasure of the mind.
- Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks in to the mud.
- Genius, selfless, benevolent goodness is the crown of human nobility.
- One does not improve thro’ argument but through example.
- By ignorance we mistake, and by mistakes we learn.
- Trade is mother of money.
- He who commences many things finishes but few.
- Better do it than wish it done.
- It is easy to look down on others; to look down on ourselves is the difficulty.
- Natural folly is bad enough; but learned folly is intolerable.
Click the following link for some more beautiful lines.
Image source: Google Images