Every child is different and special in their own way. So, it’s very important to remember that you should never compare your kid with anyone and behindhand your comparison lays the motive of encouragement to study, it is not advisable to compare. Always use inspiring verbal for your kid and completely stop comparing.
Obviously kids hate studying, so motivating is significant to support them achieve success and confidence in their life. Following are points to motivate your kid.
Tips to Motivate Your Child
- Children hate advises, so start telling them motivational stories. Make them understand by saying why studies are important and how it will be helpful for their future. Give your kid a purpose to work hard.
- Studying doesn’t just mean completing homework. So instead of allotting time for completing the homework, allot time for studying.
- Let them to pick the study time. Though make sure that whatever time they pick they switch to the schedule all the time.
- Your kid should feel free to communicate with you. Talk your child about his/her studies, likes and dislikes, and talk to them about subject that which is easy and difficult. Keep a tab on child studies.
- Encouraging kid is big task and environment matters a lot. If environment is not good then all your encouraging words goes waste. So while encouraging your kid, make sure that environment is also encouraging.
- Your child study table should be clean and child room should be with least distraction (remove the things distracting them from the room).
- Do not watch TV while kids are studying. You better sit with them and do your office work or read your books.
- You should always praise your kids when he/she bring good marks and encourage them to study well, but remember don’t over praise them because it may make them haughty.
- Motivating kid is all-time job, so you keep encouraging your kids forever.