Parenting is an art not a job or duty. Parenting isn’t a practice. It’s a daily learning experience. Jim DeMint says, “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.”
- Put away your phone in their presence.
- Pay attention to what they are saying.
- Accept their ideas and point of view.
- Involve in their conversations.
- Look at them with respect.
- Always tribute them.
- Share good news with them.
- Talk good about their friends and loved ones to them.
- Always keep in memory the good things they did.
- If they recap a story, just listen like it’s the first time they telling to you.
- Don’t bring up aching memories from the earlier / past.
- Evade sideways chats in their presence.
- Don’t belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.
- Respect their age (whatever age may be, of course they are younger than us)
- Evade / stop cutting them off when they speak.
- Stretch them the power of leadership when they are present.
- Evade raising your vocal sound at them.
- Evade walking in front or ahead of them.
- (This is most important) Seal them with your appreciation even when they don’t think they
- Evade putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
- Don’t speak unkind of them to the point where others speak cruel of them too.
- Keep them in your prayers as much as possible.
- Evade seeming bored or tired of them in their presence.
- Evade laughing at their mistakes / faults.
- Pick your words carefully when talking with them.
- Call kids by names they like.
- Make them your priority above everything anything no matter what it is.
Kids are parents treasure and their most precious gift in this world.
They must have seen the world lesser than you but they perceive it in a different way which you need to appreciate. Pay attention to them and try to give them as much time as you can.
These minutes are more precious than everything in this world.
- Attitude makes a big change in our life.
- Tips to motivate your kids to study
- Strength of character
- Clever Kid
- Countries youngest app developers