Nelson Mandela is the description of going after what you trust in, not at all matter how difficult it may be to do so. In all the country, Mandela’s heritage sparkles as an inspiration of hope and soothing, and as a strong reminder of the power of the human spirit to overwhelmed impossible hazards.
Mandela owned an unshakeable faith in the power of honesty, compassion, and dialogue to cure the inmost and most obstinate wounds.
Here are some best Nelson Mandela Quotes to Motivate You to Trust — in your own capability for greatness, and in your power to transformation the world.
Top and best Nelson Mandela Quotes
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
- When people are determined they can overcome anything.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Action without vision is only passing time, vision without action is merely a day dreaming, but vision with action can change the world.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not who he does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
- Difficult breaks some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- As I walked out the door towards gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.
- It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
SEE ALSO : What Happens If You Don’t Have Faith
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- One cannot be prepared for something while secretly believing it will not happen.
- The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Without education, your children ca never really meets the challenges they will face.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.