The greatest gratification arises from what we read, not from on what we read.
Just read the following quotes which carry a lot of motivating stuff, understanding, clever, etc.
if you are a reader who is questing for stimulation then these are some best quotes to stick on your walls.
Quotes about reading for life
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- If you are searching for that one person that will change your life, have a look in the mirror.
- We can’t always see where the road leads but god promises there’s something better up ahead we just have to trust him.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- When you have bad day, really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you. – Patrick stump
- When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future
- Hard days are made better by adding good friends and good food.
- If you don’t love yourself you will be always chasing after the people who don’t love you either.
- You can’t rush something which you want to last forever.
- Every worthy act is difficult. Ascent is always difficult. Descent is easy and often slippery. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The secret of all great undertakings is hard work and self-reliance. -Gustavus F. Swift
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. – Bill Copeland
- Write it down. Written goals have a way of transforming wishes into wants; cant’s into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality. Don’t just think it – ink it! Author Unknown
- All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. – Norman Vincent Peale