Who doesn’t desire success?
It may seem peculiar to ask that question. Yet most of the people never achieve success. They’ll dream about it. They’ll talk about it. But most of them won’t possess it.
It’s because most of the people don’t understand success. It isn’t the lottery. You don’t stop at the corner convenience store on the way home, buy a ticket, and wait for the success to strike. Nor is it a place you find when you reach some magical time of life. Success is not a destination thing – it’s a daily thing. The only way to achieve real success is to do it one day at a time.
THE TRUTH ABOUT SUCCESS:
To be successful, you don’t need to be lucky or rich. But you do need to do the following:
- You are what you do daily. You first form your habits; then your habits form you.
- It is just as easy to form habits of success as it is to form habits of failure.
- Everyday you live you are in the process of becoming. Whether you are becoming better or worse depends on what you give yourself to. Please allow me to give you some advice on how to make yourself successful.
- Work as if everything depends on you and pray as if everything depends on God.
- Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solutions paves the way to solution.
- Your attitude determines your altitude, “smiling wins more friends than frowning,’ and ‘whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.
SEE ALSO: 9 Ways To Know the door to opportunity
Draw strength from within:
Do not allow the mind to go its own way altogether. Bring your sense and mind under your control. Be slow to make a promise but be quick to carry it out. Nurture an sociable, loving nature and adaptability Be courageous. Never despair. Draw strength from within.
Be cheerful always:
Be happy and cheerful. Be away from despair and pessimism. There nothing more infectious than depression. Drive the feeling of depression and gloom at once by enquiry, singing divine songs, pranayama, prayers, a curt walk in the fresh air, the feeling of joy, thinking of opposite quality viz..
Feel that all is light and bliss only. Do not allow the mind to perceive any external matters. Gather all the dissolute emissions of mind. Improve the power of attention. Fling interest upon uninterested objects and ideas. By doing this, most of the mental weaknesses will disappear. The mind will turn into stronger than ever.
Image source: Pinterest