The dream of India as a strong nation will not be realized without self-reliant, self-sufficient villages, this can be achieved only through social commitment & involvement of the common man.”
Anna Hazare is one of India’s well-acclaimed social activists. A former soldier in the Indian army, Anna is well known and respected for upgrading the ecology and economy of the village of Ralegan Siddhi which is located in the drought prone Ahmed nagar district of Maharashtra state. The erstwhile barren village has metamorphosed into a unique model of rural development due to its effective water conservation methods, which made the villagers self-sufficient. Earlier, the same village witnessed alcoholism, utter poverty and migration to urban slums. Inspired by Hazare’s unique approach of salvaging a hopeless village, the state government has implemented the `Model Village’ scheme as part of its official strategy. Hazare is now synonymous with rural development in India.
AnnaHazare says bring back the Black Money.
Dou know what will happen if 1,456 Lac Crores come back?
1. India will be financially No.1
2. Each district will get Rs. 60,000 Crores&each village will get Rs. 100 Crores
3. No need to pay taxes for next 20 years
4. Petrol will cost Rs. 25, Diesel 15, and Milk 8
5. No need to pay any electricity bill
6. Indian borders will be strongerthan the China Wall
7. 1500 Oxford-like universities can be opened
8. 28,000 km of rubber road (like in Paris) can be laid
9. 2,000 Hospitals (with all facilities); all medicines, free
10. 95 Crore people will have their own homes.