- Courage is taking those first steps to your dream even if you can’t see the path ahead.
- Don’t give up just because of what someone said. Use that as motivation to push harder.
- To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you are not, pretend you are.
- Greatness is not marked by perfection, but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure.
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. Keep going. Remember why you started.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
- I never tried to hide. The fact that my only goal is to be the best.
- We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort.
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
- There is no glory in training. But without training, there is no glory.
- If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.
- There may be people that have more talent than you but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
- You are the only one who can make the difference whatever your dream is go for it.
- Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. It’s our goal in life to find it and keep it lit.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards a weakness, I will turn that weakness into a strength.
- If you can believe it. The mind can achieve it.
- If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you will fin excuse.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what other can’t.
Quotes For Athletes From Great Athletes
Permanent link to this article: https://name-fame.com/quotes/quotes-athletes-great-athletes/