- Talent is god given. Be humble. Fame is man given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful – john wooden
- The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well; and doing well whatever you do, without a thought of fame.
- Name and fame! to fly sublime
Through the courts, the camps, the schools
Is to be the ball of Time,
Bandied in the hands of fools.
- No matter how much fame you have, it’s not something that belongs to you. If I’m famous, that doesn’t belong to me — that belongs to you. If you can’t remember who I am, I’m no longer famous. – MICHAEL J. FOX
- Fame is vapour, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character. – Horace Greeley
- I am not after fame and success and fortune and power. Its mostly that I want to have a good job and good friends; that’s the good stuff in life. –
- Fame and fortune are nothing if you are not happy and healthy.
- Fame and success are different things.
- The women who can create her own job is the woman who will fame and fortune. – Amelia earhart.
- Don’t confuse fame with success. Madonna is one Helen keller is the other.
- Neither money pays, nor name pays, nor fame and nor learning; it is character that cleave through adamantine walls of difference.
- In the book of Gaga, fame is in your heart, fame is there to comfort you, to bring you self-confidence and worth whenever you need it. – Lady Gaga
- Let us work without desire for name or fame or rule over others. Let us be free from the triple bond of lust, greed of gain and anger, and this truth is with us.
- Real fame is when your name is valued more than your work.