Personal development is the course of attaining and increasing your full potential. Here some best personal development quotes.
Personal development is a path. You are your best asset. You take you with you everywhere you go. Whether you are rising better at your strengths, lessening your obligations, or increasing what you are skilled of.
You can bow your behaviours, expanse your goals and change your thinking to develop the next best version of yourself. Even earth changes to meet the new law of nature.
Best personal development quotes
- Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.
- Be active and take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
- “Desire, when it stems from the heart and spirit, when it is pure and intense, possesses awesome electromagnetic energy. This energy is released into the ether each night, as the mind falls into the sleep state. Each morning it returns to its conscious state reinforced with the cosmic currents. That which has been imagines will surely and certainly be manifested. You can rely, young man, upon his ageless promise as surely as you can rely upon the eternally unbroken promise of sunrise…and of spring.
- If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.
- A door is much smaller compared to the house, A lock is much smaller compared to the door. A key is the smallest of all, but a key can open entire house…!! Thus a small, thoughtful solution can solve major problems.
- We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
- Dream is not what you see when you sleep at night, but dream is something which does not let you sleep.
- Man needs difficult in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
- Let not thy winged days be spent in vain. When once gone no gold can buy them back again.
- Why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When trouble comes try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- The sides of the mountain sustain life, not the peak. This is where things grow, experience is gained, and technologies are mastered. The importance of the peak lies only in the fact that it defines the sides.
- What make life in Indian organizations difficult is the widespread prevalence of this very contemptuous pride. It stops us from listening to our subordinates, juniors and people down the line. You cannot expect results if you search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.