Courage can be a minor choice that we make every day, in doing something notwithstanding being scared of it. It is facing a fear, or leaping into approximately, even if we are uncertain of the outcome.
Best Courage Quotes
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- When faced with challenge, look for way, not a way out.
- At its most infinite level, courage is an in-depth, inward examination which leads to alteration and application of a new way to be.
- Too many times we pray for ease, but that’s a prayer seldom met. What we need to do is pray for roots that reach deep into the eternal, so when rains fall and the winds blow, we won’t be swept asunder.
- We each need to let our I tuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly.
- Consider risk carefully, then hold firm the courage of your own conviction.
- Try something you once vowed you would never be willing to do.
- To move beyond those things and people who are familiar to us does not mean we are leaving them behind. We are clearing a path for them to follow, if they choose.
- Don’t be afraid of going slowly, be afraid of standing still.
- So many of us are afraid to die, we fail to live.
- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
- The promised land always lies on the other side of the wilderness.
- A ship in port is safe. But this is not what ships are built for.
SEE ALSO : Influence Of Mind On Body
- Only those who will risk going too far can possible find out how far one can go.
- Our greatest problems in life come not so much from the situations we confront as from our doubts about our ability to handle them.
- When it is dark enough you can see the stars.
- There is no need for problems to be. We create problems to be. We create problems with one hand and we try to solve the problems with the other hand – and both are our hands!
- When one door of happiness closes another opens; but often we llok so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- Experiencing new growth means having a willingness to feel and share our feelings.