Often all we want is a little push to move forward in our journey to success and just a bit of motivation. This inspiration rises ten times when it comes from somebody who is very successful. So, following are some powerful quotes by successful people which helps new Entrepreneurs and growing Entrepreneurs to move forward.
Best Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fat more terrible than dying. – Joan of Arc
- I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed. – Booker T. Washington
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you will know when you find it. –steve Jobs
- When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat. Instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future. The world is not the most pleasant place…you need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass. – Queen Elizabeth II
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. – nelson mandela
- I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him. – Ratan Tata .
- Essentially leadership begins from within, it is a small voice that tells you where to go when you feel lost. If you believe in that voice, you believe in yourself. – Azim Premji
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. – Jack Ma
- We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time. – Arianna Huffington
- We are approaching a innovative age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be just a degree or a skill…it demands a wider vision, abilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have productive progress.’ – Li Ka-Shing
- Arrogance is a killer, and wearing ambition on one’s sleeve can have the same effect. There is a fine line between arrogance and self-confidence. – jack welch
- Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have lot of advice to give – with a few exceptions – generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyse everything. I myself have been quality of overthinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work. – Ben Silbermann
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Hellen Keller
- Human being have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve and live richer lives. – Daniel pink
- No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week. – spencer fry.
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency. – Bill gates.
- Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else. – sara blakely
- Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind. – Roy T. Bennet.
- Every successful person was once an unknown person that refused to give up on their dreams.
- Associate with men of good quality of you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. – George Washington
Hope the above-mentioned quotes will be helpful for you to start your journey in business or to achieve your goal. All the best for your upcoming success.